The Adult Department
- Best-selling books and large-print books.
- Adult Fiction, Mystery, Western, Science Fiction, Biography, and Indiana Books. (Online Catalog)
- Reference books, including Chilton’s Auto Repair; Magill’s Medical Guide.
- Popular magazines.
- Newspapers, including Wall Street Journal.
- Genealogy and Local History.
Services in the Adult Department
- Free wireless internet.
- Computers, including laptops, for internet access or MS Office applications. (See Public Access Computing under Library Policies)
- Proctoring of online exams for distance education students.
- Computer printing at $ .10 per page
- Self-service photocopying at $ .10 per page (b&w)
- Document scanning.
- Faxing at $2.00 for 1st page; $ .50 per additional page.
- Sample legal forms available for photocopying.
- Community and government information, pamphlets and brochures.
- Seasonal and changing displays of local history, local artists, special collections.